Bayside Furniture selects the points of sale with different criteria such as:
- Commitment in terms of quality of presentation of the goods for sale
- Advice and product knowledge
- Services and conformity to the image
- Website presentation
- Reputation of goods and trademarks of the Ethnicraft brand.
In order to ensure a correct and transparent distribution of the goods,
we advise our trade customers to apply the recommended retail prices (RRP).
In the event of any defects or damage, the following information should be provided to our customer service to process the claim:
- Copy of original order or purchase order number
- Item number and product name
- Brief description of the claim
- Photo of the production quality check sticker
- Photo(s) of the damage or defect
- (If applicable) Video(s) of the claim request, (such as hardware malfunction, wobble / balance issue, etc.)
If the issue appears repairable, Bayside Furniture Pty Ltd may arrange for a repair instruction and compensate for the repair works.
Replacement and exchange
If the defect is non-repairable then a replacement or (partial) refund will be issued.
- Bayside Furniture Pty Ltd offers delivery to customer’s warehouse or showroom within Metropolitan Melbourne and Geelong free of charge.
- Deliveries to Interstate and Victorian regional customers; Bayside Furniture Pty Ltd offers delivery to nominated freight company’s depot located within Metropolitan Melbourne free of charge.
- Bayside Furniture Pty Ltd may accept to arrange delivery direct to Victorian regional or interstate address on customer’s behalf, subject to possibility of transport arrangements and freight rate agreement.
- Customer and Third-party Pick ups
Pickups are available with a prior booking at least one day earlier. When booking pick-ups, the following information is required:
Our Sales invoice number or your Order number
Date and approximate time of arranged collection
We will confirm our warehouse address and advise on what phone number the collector needs to call at least half an hour before arriving.
Collector needs to have relevant documents related to items he is collecting.
Deliveries to end consumers
Bayside Furniture Pty Ltd strives to achieve highest standards of customer service. Deliveries to end consumers is integral part of Ethnicraft’s policy. To ensure that we maintain high standards of customer service, we require that deliveries to the end consumer must include:
- Assembly where needed
- Hardware adjustment where needed
- Placing furniture item at customer designated area
- Ensuring that item is functional regarding doors, drawers and in level
- Customer must be satisfied before signing the delivery document
- All packaging material to be taken away
Should there be issues such as discovered damages on the furniture, or damages made during delivery and assembly, and the customer does not accept the delivered item, item must be packed back in the same package and a return arranged.
Damages during transport
We do not accept liability for freight damages made by any third-party freight companies.
Change of mind Returns
We do not accept returns for “change of mind” from any of our Wholesale customers.